So with this in mind I used four different stamps from the two plates and made a total of eight note cards, two of each design.
I decided to make them A6 in size, as most note cards usually are and also to keep the costs down for shipment to the USA.
The main images were stamped using Stazon ink in 'Stone Grey' onto watercolour paper, which has a slightly textured surface.
I water coloured them using Distress inks and then accented them here and there with Perfect Pearls in Interference colours. A few jewels and a touch of Glossy Accents were also used on some of them.
All the images were matted and layered onto purple holographic card and mounted onto purple base cards with embellishments of ribbons, flowers, jewels and sequins.
I've sent my customer an email to show her the finished cards, hopefully she'll like them, if not then I could be selling them on Dream Aid or Esty ;-)