Friday 15 October 2010

Spooktacular!

So this past couple of weeks I have been obsessed with the two new Halloween themed stamp plates from Elusive Images:
After gaining much inspiration from the Elusive Images Design Team blog and the free ideas sheet you get when you purchase the stamp plates I have made several different Halloween cards for some of my more spooky friends :-)
A trio of feline familiars
A close up of the cat & pumpkins panel.
 
A close up of the spooky house panel 
All the main images were stamped onto white card with black Archival ink and coloured with Distress inks in a watercolour style, accented here and there with Perfect Pearls and Stickles glitter. Most of the brightly coloured card is stamped with Versamark and highlighted with Interference Perfect Pearls in a toning shade.

I had so much fun making these and can't wait to send them out. Autumn is my favourite time of year and Halloween is a fun holiday, I just wished we made as much of it in the UK and they do across the pond in the USA.
Sarah x

1 comment: