Sunday 28 November 2010

Latest cards

Although I've been away from blogger for a while I have been hard at it making a batch of cards commissioned by a friend. She wanted open cards that could be used for all occasions not just birthdays so I tried to use sentiments that were general and could be used for anything.
Made using the 'Walk in Wonderland' CD ROM from My Craft Studio
Made using the 'Enchanted' CD ROM from Card Creations Plus
Made using the 'Enchanted' CD ROM from Card Creations Plus
Made using 'Elusive Images' stamps, Versamark ink and Distress inks
Made using a Sarah Kay stamp, Nestabilities dies and K & Co papers
Made using a Sarah Kay stamp, Nestabilities dies and K & Co papers

Besides these cards for my friend I've made myself a couple along the way
Made for a male friends 50th birthday using the 'Walk in Wonderland' CD ROM 
from My Craft Studio
A birthday card made using the 'Enchanted' CD ROM from Card Creations Plus
A sympathy card for a friend made using 'Victorian Fairies & Angels' CD ROM from Joanna Sheen

So as you can see I've been a busy crafting bee, another blog coming right behind this one with the Christmas cards I've also made!
Sarah x











3 comments:

  1. All your new cards are stunning Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Sarah. I got the Enchanted cd for my birthday but haven't got around to playing yet. Hopefully will in the next couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of beautiful cards ! :-)
    Dear Sarah i add your blog in my links list today, sorry i forgoted.
    Have a nice day, Kisses, ISA

    ReplyDelete